Cosplay Dating Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cosplay Dating Game

Post by Zindya on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:14 am

The only cosplay activity we have during the comic con is the competition, so why not have another activity which doesn't require much work or anyone competing? I've seen videos of these games held at foreign conventions, and it's basically based on those Finding a Date shows.

You get a male character and three female characters and the male character asks the three bacholerettes questions, and then depending on how their answers please him, he'll choose his "date". Note they don't actually go on a date, but the game tests how good the cosplayers act as their characters. It's also really funny to watch. The same could be done for 1 bachelorette to choose from 3 bachelors. I have provided a link to one below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACiYEV2rzmM

All that would be required is a screen to place between the bachelor and the 3 bachelorettes (or vice versa), stools/chairs for the participants, a presenter, a microphone and a blindfold. pretty simple, and very entertaining. The characters are chosen by putting names in a hat/bag and taking out names, for both females and males. So, what do you think?

Zindya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cosplay Dating Game

Post by Chri on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:43 pm

It will be so much fun! The cosplayer will show how much he/she knows his/her character that he/she is wearing :3
Chri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chrislegalle on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:40 pm

It's a great idea Cynthia. Would definitely add more to the show. So we'll certainly look into it. Would appreciate your help in setting something up.
chrislegalle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zindya on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:16 pm

I'd be glad to help, Chris Smile

Zindya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content