Music for the Convention

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Music for the Convention

Post by Ken Shidou on Sat May 05, 2012 2:07 am

A good thing to have in a convention is random music playing in the background. They had this in other conventions I've went to and it really helps set the mood. I don't know if it is possible to set up something like this with how the place is laid out though.

1 thing is for sure though. Please check all the audio eqiupment before the convention. You wouldn't want to get anymore complaints like at the last year's cosplay competition xD
Ken Shidou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Music for the Convention

Post by Ken Shidou on Sat May 05, 2012 3:14 am

And while I'm here I should also mention, why don't signatures show on this forum?
Ken Shidou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chrislegalle on Mon May 07, 2012 8:30 pm

We had music playing in every convention we've held. However, it is usually drowned by the hustle and bustle of the comic con, so it's rarely audible. Unfortunately the way the sound system is set up in St. James, doesn't allow for proper background music. The only way to counter this is to set up a new sound system for the whole place, which logistically is not feasible at all.

As for the signatures I have no idea. I'll ask around.
chrislegalle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SamKaiba on Tue May 08, 2012 6:01 am

We are going to try and sort out a bit the Sound issue not only with regards to the music in the background but also the use of a microphone for announcements and so forth. Any suggestions on how we could go about this, would be appreciated as well.
SamKaiba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top